1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2019 Prius Limited $24,900 in Atlanta GA

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Jake94039403, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Jake94039403

Jake94039403 New Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    I HAVE THE FACTORY WHEELS! I know the wheels on it are a little different, I am happy to include the factory wheels or change them out for you if preferred.

Due to a change in my needs I am sadly having to part with 2019 Prius Limited FWD. located 30 minutes south of Atlanta GA

It is meticulously maintained by Toyota, all service records, and currently has 28,100 miles (Iā€™m driving it about 350 miles a week so this will go up). Listing for $24,900.

There are no scratches, only a few small rock chips on the front of the hood. Car is professionally detailed several times a year and washed every week.

Black with a Light Beige interior this Prius is very well equipped with Heated Seats and Steering Wheel, Remote Keyless Entry, Adaptive Cruise, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Navigation/Traffic l, an 11ā€ Touchscreen, Automatic Climate Control, Front/Rear Parking Sensors and Reverse Camera.

Other features include 25% Tint and Tint strip across windshield, cargo mat and cover, all weather floor mats, and brand new Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack tires (put on at 24992 miles). Enkei RPF1 17ā€ wheels in gold are currently on the car but I have the factory wheels and will gladly put them on if needed (New tires fit either wheel). See pics for current and factory wheels.

Rear seats have never been sat in, passenger seat only used twice. This car is in great shape. No accidents or reliability problems.

2. Jake94039403

Jake94039403 New Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    Reply here or PM me.

Text or call 8 five zero 221-16 two two anytime