1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2025 Maverick

Discussion in 'Ford/Lincoln Hybrids and EVs' started by Trollbait, Aug 6, 2024 at 9:55 AM.

1. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The big news is that the Maverick is finally getting AWD for the hybrid.

2025 Ford Maverick Grants Customers’ Number One Request

What’s new:
    • Hybrid now available with all-wheel drive
    • Each trim (XL, XLT, Lariat and Tremor) has its own grille design
    • Tremor package now a full trim, not a package add-on
    • Black package includes a unique grille, black roof, black badging and 19-inch gloss black wheels
    • New interior color accents: Grabber Blue for XLT Aspen Gray/Navy Pier combination and Smoke Truffle with bronze accents on Lariat trim
    • 13.2-inch display replaces 8-inch screen from 2024 model
    • 360-degree camera cribbed from the Ford F-150
    • Built-in 5G modem
    • 4,000-pound towing capacity now available with hybrid powertrain
    • Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto

I would have been in a hybrid now if this was what was available a few years ago.

2. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    My co-worker got a non-hybrid 2024 earlier this year so I've been teaching him maintenance on it. (Break-in oil change and he's coming over this weekend for his 5,000 mile oil change with tire rotation.) I was surprised to see his steel wheels require 150 ft/lbs for torqueing!

Looking over his truck, he really did get some good things at that price range. I'm concerned about so much plastic on various parts in his engine bay so we'll have to see if any becomes and issue for him. Toyota's, also, seem to have more and more plastic but are higher quality, I think, than what many other car makers are using....I even saw a VW car that had a plastic upper control arm....PLASTIC? (I guess Ram trucks are getting some, too.) Ridiculous