1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

21 Teddy Bear Project

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ChipL, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ChipL

ChipL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hard news on Friday, even harder in watching the days following...

I watched the Today Show this morning - it hit home for me... I have a niece that is just 6 yo.... She is full of life, not a care in the world. I want to keep that way the best I can....

I know that my niece Josie would be happy to see me fill-up my shopping cart with 20 teddy bears +1 for all the angels that died on Friday, and her sister that died of brain cancer so many years ago...

Seeing images of the teddy bear memorials gave me pause. These teddy bears I bought will be for the toy drive at my job, Penn Camera Tyson. It is my hope that it brings some joy to a child in their darkest time - when they thought that nobody ever thought of them before...

So what I ask from each of you is do the same. Go out and buy 21 teddy bears to give to those that these teddy bears may give comfort to.

All I ask in that you post a pic of your contribution to the 21 Teddy Bear Project to keep it alive....

Best,

Chip

Attached Files: