1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

250,000 mile 2020 Corolla Hybrid

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by atikovi, Sep 1, 2024 at 10:16 AM.

1. atikovi

atikovi Junior Member

[​IMG]

Not sure if I can post my Corolla Hybrid here, so delete if not, but it uses the same powertrain as the Prius.

I have nearly 200 pictures and a detailed description that should give you all the information you want to know about the car on my webpage at:

2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE

2020 was the first year of the redesigned Corolla bodystyle and it looks virtually identical to the new 2024 models. What that means is you can own and drive a car with the looks and prestige of a new model, at a fraction of the cost.

The car is in great condition inside and out. Mechanically it runs and drives excellent. It averages 66 mpg overall, and you can get mid 70’s on the highway. The A/C blows ice cold. Underneath it’s bone dry with no leaks or even any drips. It has had over $2,400 in new and recent parts and service

Priced at $11,995. Located in the Washington DC area but can deliver within a few hundred miles.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      240.3 KB
      Views:
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Looks great, all the best!

3. ColoradoBoo

ColoradoBoo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nice car! My wife's 2024 Corolla Hybrid SE AWD in Celestite is arriving at our dealer next week but I doubt she'll put that kind of miles on it!