1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2500 Prius scheduled for LA - See a 2010 Prius at LA Live!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by matt_la, May 30, 2009.

1. matt_la

matt_la New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi All!

I just joined this great community after reading for a long time.
    I will be purchasing a Package 3 with Solar Roof/Nav in Blizzard Pearl and Dark Gray Interior at some point this year.

Today I went to work at the Club Nokia at LA Live and there was a 2010 Prius promo event on the LA Live Plaza across the Staples Center.

The car is Blizzard Pearl, Package 2 with Dark Gray Interior.
    It is absolutely stunning in person and fits me well (6ft3inches).
    What a difference from the 09 model I checked out a few weeks ago.

I chatted up the marketing people there and they said that LA will have no shortage of cars and up to 2500 units are planned for this market alone as it is so popular here ;-)

So if you are in LA go downtown to LA Live and check out the Prius in person. You can not drive it but it isn't busy really and there is plenty of time to explore the car.

I hope to get one soon, can't wait to start driving it.

2. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Seems to be a popular forum. Prius Connection LA was held at the Nokia Theater and the test drives in that general area (city streets only).

3. equake

equake Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Sounds like I might be stopping by Staples/ESPN this coming week :). Hopefully in a couple of months the discounting should begin as the big dealers get them in inventory. I notice a bunch of billboards already up with the new Pri.