1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2nd Annual All Toyota Meet -July2

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by bernzx, Jun 14, 2006.

1. bernzx

bernzx New Member

Hi Guys, I am Bernie, from Vancouver,WA and I am a member of the Portland Prius meetup group , we have over 20 members. I drive a superwhite 05 Prius. This all Toyota Festival up your way may be as good as it gets for us Prius owners having any kind of an organized regional meet. How about making this a mini Prius event? I don't know how many Oregon members I can convince to drive up with me but I will try. Heres my idea, you NW Washington Prius and us SW Washington and Oregon meetup members get together at this All Toyota Meet and have the first Pacific NW Prius meet. If we register ten Prius there is a class trophy. If you register before June 20th its $8.00 per car. What do you say? Is anyone interested in getting together? This All Toyota meet is at the XXX Rootbeer Drivein in Issiaquah on Sun ,7/02/06 11:00am to 3:00pm, sponsored by PSTOC and PNW Scion Evolution.
    Bernie
    Portland Area Toyota Prius Meetup Group B)
    www.prius.meetup.com/136

2. bernzx

bernzx New Member

All Toyota Festival Update.

The organizers have told me that they would love to have Prius partipation in their show.
    They have made us a special offer, If 5 Prius (or more) register, there will be a Prius Trophy for us.
    Preregistration is $8.00 per entry thru June 20th, $10.00 thru July1st and $15.00 at the door. Spectators are free.
    Bernie
    PATPMG

3. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OMG, I might be able to go!!!!! I have some work to do, but depending on how it is looking, I might be able to sneek off to the meet.... hehe. I guess I'll be a spectator since I don't drive a Toyota.

Is anybody going to come? I only know DaveInOlyWA's face, so if he doesn't come I won't recognise anyone.

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i would if i could but will be moving that day im afraid.

5. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yesterday I found out that I will be working on Sunday after all. So I can't make it. Dang it.....

6. bernzx

bernzx New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starbug @ Jun 30 2006, 03:07 AM) [snapback]279016[/snapback]</div>
    Hi Starbug, Thanks for RSVPing, sorry you can't make the festival. :(
    Bernie
    PATPMG

7. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Thanks. I wish I could go.... I wanted to so badly. *sigh*

8. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    So how was the meet? Did many Prius show up?

9. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Bernie and I had the two best Prii at the meet! But we had the only two Prii, also. The root beer was good!

Here's a pic of my Silver Cloud in front of the XXX sign. That paper on the windshield tells people about the Portland Area Prius Meetup Group.

10. bernzx

bernzx New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starbug @ Jul 4 2006, 06:39 PM) [snapback]281165[/snapback]</div>
    Hi Starbug, Thanks for responding! See my post above "All Toyota festival Report"
    bernie
    PATPMG

11. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Thanks Bernie, I found it! :) (hadn't quite made it over to that thread yet...LOL)

12. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Great Pix I was out of town and out of touch! When is broad band going to be every where? Great picture. I am glad some of us could come. I would have enjoyed the meet.