1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

3 Prius Sighting Day

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jkash, Feb 1, 2004.

1. jkash

jkash Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It was a 3 Prius sighting day today. I saw two in Hollywood this morning within about two minutes. One was a tideland, the other silver. On the way home back to the Valley, I saw a white one. I'm never sure if these sightings are good or bad for me. On the one hand, I love seeing the cars. On the other hand, it makes me want to get mine even worse. I bet some of you know what I mean.

Enjoy the Super Bowl.

Jeff

2. tag

tag Senior Member

Yep, I saw my first 2004 earlier today, a Driftwood, within less than a mile from my house. It was headed in the opposite direction and I damn near ran off the road craning my neck to get a look at the tail end (to make sure it was really a Prius). Initially, I thought it was cool to see one so close to where I live but, just a few minutes later, I felt violated that the first one in my immediate area didn't belong to me. Oh well, maybe I'll have the first silver 04 in my town.

3. tag

tag Senior Member

Okay, "violated" is a bit much.......sorry! :oops:

4. tag

tag Senior Member

After further review, I wonder if the person driving the 04 I saw was a Pioneer. Kind of odd that I've seen a Golden Pearl Classic in the exact same area on several occasions and now an 04 Driftwood.

5. penpendisarapen

penpendisarapen New Member

Saw 2 Driftwoods yesterday. One was following me while driving through town on my lunch break. On my way home I tailed another for about 30 minutes driving on the fast lane.