1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

3 week report

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by Wastrel, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Wastrel

Wastrel New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I've had my Prius V-5 (no extras) for three weeks now and am very pleased; it's my first Prius.
    Purchased it in western NC for the base vehicle MSRP of $29,990; the dealer did not charge for the special color ($220), the carpet mats ($299) or the SE Toyota delivery fee ($815).
    My only gripes so far are that there is no dome light in the rear cargo area, and the radio knobs are rather small and difficult to grip.
    The sound quality of the audio system is quite nice but not great, and I won't be getting rid of my $80 Garmin GPS just yet. I've not tethered my i-Phone to the Entune system for internet access yet.
    The SoftTex genuine simulated leather is a good compromise between the pros and cons of cloth and real leather, and the rear seats (& doors) are truly spacious for a car this size. The LED headlights are just fantastic !

Mileage report:
    80% Interstate driving, 15% local suburban highways, 5% city
    1,852 miles, Avg. 43.4 MPG gauge, 41.4 MPG actual.
    The per tank averages run from 39.5 MPG to 44.5 MPG actual.
    The onboard dashboard gauge seems to be pretty consistant at 2 MPG on the optimistic side.

So far I am VERY happy.

5 people like this.