1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

3130 Miles in 2 Weeks for My Wedding

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by INPrius, May 21, 2007.

1. INPrius

INPrius New Member

We drove from Manassas VA to Lafayette IN on 5/4, had our wedding there on 5/12 and returned to Manassas VA on 5/17th. While we were there, took multiple trips from Lafayette IN to Northern Chicago (150miles) and Indianapolis (65miles) to ferry family and relatives around. Most of the time the car is filled with luggages and wedding stuff.

Approximately 60 gallons of gas consumed. Can't imagine how much more I will be spending if I am driving other cars. Sometime I wished that the car is a little bigger (to haul more crap) but oh well...

I am still a happy :) Prius owner, glad that I made this purchase...23k+ miles on the odometer as of this morning.

2. Tom6850

Tom6850 Retired

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(INPrius @ May 21 2007, 10:10 AM) [snapback]446618[/snapback]</div>
    Congratulations on your wedding. You chose the right car. For its size, it can and does haul a lot of large items that larger cars can't.

3. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Well, I thought from your thread title that you might have married your Prius (and I couldn't imagine what state aloowed that!) :D

Congratulations on your wedding! You know, you can fit more in the Prius if you leave your spouse on the side of the road... nah, probably not a good idea :D