1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

3M Clear BRA

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by b777, Jul 22, 2007.

1. b777

b777 New Member

I purchased a 3M Clear Hood, side panels, headlight and mirror system and tried to install this morning. The side panels were correct size and went on without a hitch. However, the rest was a real problem. The hood piece was to big, 3/8" to 1/2" to big all around. The headlight pieces as hard as I tried would not shape; bend to conform to the headlights and the mirror pieces were to small. It ended up that I trashed the headlight and hood piece to the tune of $75.00. I would suggest that if you are going to purchase the Clear Bra that you have it installed professionally and that way if the pieces don't fit you are not out anything. I did shop around for an install job and the price for just the mirrors and hood was $375.00. I guess that I will be going back to the old black leatherette bra. I purchased the set on Ebay.