1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 3rd gen Husky floor liners and Cargo. And 4th gen all season floor mats

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Infamous6i9, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Infamous6i9

Infamous6i9 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I recently traded in my 2013 prius so I am selling my husky floor liner. Weather beater rubber mats and cargo.. Grey in color. 75 for the floor liners 60 for the cargo mats. Used but since its lifetime they should look good as new . I'll post pics when ever I clean em.. I also have the factor 4th gen all Weather mats as well for sale 100. Perfectly new since I replaced them with husky the next day.
    I prefer meet ups anywhere in socal. I'm located in los angeles but I do travel to SD. all prices are negotiable

2. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Do 4th Gen mats include the cargo one? If so, the OEM mats are different depending on whether or not the car has a spare tire.

3. wotcher

wotcher Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    pm for gen 3 mats

4. Infamous6i9

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It does include the cargo one in the 248 dollar package from toyota.. but i am not throwing that in. I'm keeping that one. I'm only selling the 4th gen all Weather flood mats..
    But to answer your question i dont think it matters when it comes to the spare tire. U do get more space without it, but it's the floor size stays the same. It's just more deeper from top to bottom since the spare tire is gone.. my 2017 civic si did not come with a spare and I was able to use husky cargo on the back of that as well.

5. Prodigyplace

Prodigyplace Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    All I know is that Toyota has 2 different all weather cargo mat part numbers depending on whether or not there is a spare tire.

Infamous6i9 likes this.
  6. Infamous6i9

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yea sorry i wouldn't know. I'm just basing this off my civic husky cargo.. since the cargo floor will be the same it's just gonna be more deeper in the bottom since there's no spare..

7. Infamous6i9

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Sold the 3rd gen stuff. Only think left is the 4th gen all Weather mats.. they are more rubbery then the husky..