1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

4 Diff. Color 06's on Dealers Lot

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by koa, Dec 10, 2005.

1. koa

koa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I have a silver Prius on order. There was an 05 and 06 silver sitting next to one another. The 06 looks a bit lighter and brighter to me and I like it better than 05.

The Barcelona Red was pretty cool looking, I liked that better than I thought I would. Pretty sporty looking.

The Pine Mica was a surprise since it seems most people don't like it here. I really liked it and would consider it over the silver. Very subtle green, better in real life than the pictures.

Black was black, not a consideration for me.

They all had cloth seats, I was hoping to see what the grey leather looked like, but no such luck.

I like the black interior trim better than the maroon. The texture is kind of odd, wrinkled parallel lines. Reminds me of the skin on my arms from spending way too much time out in the sun over the last 40 years.

The little side insignia was not as bad as I thought. I'd rather not have it on the front fenders but it is an easy way to tell if it's an 06. Looks to be stuck on, so could be removed. I thought it might be to cover side markers holes, but I don't think so.