1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 4 Toyo Proxes T1R 225/40/18 90%+ Tread

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by alpha motoring, Apr 1, 2014.

1. alpha motoring

alpha motoring Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced

I have a set of Toyo T1-R 225/40/18 Tires for sale. These tires were installed on a set of Volk CE28N that was used on a show car a few years ago. These tires have no more than 4,000 miles on them and have zero patches/have never been repaired before. These tires also do not have any bubbles or scuffs on the sidewalls.

The tires are still on the wheels and I can send serious buyers any photos they may require. I anticipate removing the tires this upcoming weekend so interested parties may check the tires out in person before I remove them to ensure they have no bubbles, and hold air, etc.

Since these tires were stored indoors away from sunlight they also do not have any cracks, etc. I would confidently say they have around 90% tread left. Please check the photos and verify for yourself.

These tires cost me around $235 a piece a few years back. I spent nearly $1,000.00 on these tires alone. The only reason I am selling these is because I am going with LRR (Low Rolling Resistance) tires as I am building an electric vehicle and I’m trying to utilize efficiency.

I anticipate selling these pretty quickly as I’ve priced them pretty aggressively. If I don’t get any serious offers I will most likely keep them and use them myself and they’re pretty much new. Any questions please PM me.

I am located in Walnut, California and I prefer not to ship these.

Asking $350 OBO

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mierfernando likes this.
  2. Kurt Saur

Kurt Saur New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Are these tires still for sale? If so you can respond by message or call 702.302.3255 my name is Kurt. If you could respond either way that would be awesome, thanx

3. Y2kaibo

Y2kaibo New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Still available? I'm local.

#3 Y2kaibo, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015