1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

$500 off MSRP, Platinum Extra Care 7/100/0 for $982.50, MORE

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by kevin_mcmillan, Apr 13, 2005.

1. kevin_mcmillan

kevin_mcmillan New Member

What a great experience....

My wife and I picked up our Driftwood Pearl BC Package #6 from Neill Sandler Toyota in Murfreesboro, TN last night. I first started doing business with Neill Sandler about 10 years ago, and the service is excellent. My salesperson, David King, has been with the company before I began doing business with them, and remains there today although I believe his title is now Fleet Manager. I think that speaks volumes about the dealership.

Neill Sandler has been shipping Prius's all over the country for various customers, never marking the vehicles above sticker. They told me yesterday that the deal they offered me is good to anyone who would like to purchase a vehicle through them.

$500 off sticker
    $982.50 optional Platinum Extra Care 7 yr / 100k mile / $0 deductible
    free Anti-Theft insurance (etching, normally $99)

When you call, ask for David King or if he is unavailable you may speak with Steve Agostino. I just recieved a call this morning from David asking me how everything was going with my new Prius. Great guys.

Neill Sandler Toyota
    2005 South Church
    Murfreesboro, TN 37130
    [email protected]
    Dealership: (615) 890-1500
    Toll Free: (800) 467-0510
    Fax: (615) 889-1214

-- Kevin McMillan