1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

545T Nite Lite + Advanced Keys | Lights wont turn off at night

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by SMac53, Oct 23, 2013.

1. SMac53

SMac53 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I had a shop install the 545T Nite Lite system as well as the Advanced Keys system (Which I'm not sure if that's affecting this function or not).

My lights will not turn off at night!

During the day they don't turn on when I leave the car (as they shouldn't) and they activate under tunnels and stuff (as they should)...

But at night, I leave my car and everything is fine as I'm walking away. Then, my Advanced Keys system locks the car and the headlights turn back on after all the lights go through their "locking flashing" sequence... Anyone have any clue what's happening here?

2. Mo G

Mo G Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I don't know if you figured it out, but I think when you hit the lock button, it activates the light sensor which in turn, turn your lights on at night. Maybe the sensor is hooked up to a wire that goes live with the blinkers that activate when you hit lock. Have you tried locking the car manually? Does the same thing happen?