1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

64 members in this NE local club forum & still growing !

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Areometer, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    To all N.E. Prius members, if for any reasons that you cannot post or browse any portion of this local forum, blame it on Danny. :wink: Just kidding, I am really pschyed to see there are 64 of you signed up already! If only half show up at future gatherings, that'll still be quite a scene. Amazing & thank you for joining.

I will need to run this by Danny to see if I violate the private sale policy or not but to thank all of you New Englanders, I propose that if you are in the market for OEM parts/accessories for your Prius, hold on a lil'. I can get Toyota OEM parts at wholesale price. When I have more info, I will post here. If you want certain parts, post here too.

Thank you.

Edward

2. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Club member city/town of residence?

Test Post and request.
    Hi all NE club members. Would it be possible for you to list your town in your signature or profile? I think it's nicer to have a location more specific than NE. :)

3. disneydad

disneydad Junior Member

I second the motion. :lolup:

4. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Re: 64 members in this NE local club forum & still growi

Me too, as you can tell from my sig, I already added my location. But I am in the process of moving back to MA. Can't wait.