1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

67.5 MPG = 3x the mileage!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by rflagg, Apr 19, 2005.

1. rflagg

rflagg Member

Ok, so this was only for my trip into work - 30 miles, but I was still very proud of it: 67.5 MPG! The weather is what did it, I think the low this morning was 60. Gotta take it in for an oil change today, which will mean it won't be quite what it is now, oh well.

My last tank was my best ever as well - 56.0MPG, 617 miles, filled up with 11.3 gallons. What a good 15 days of driving it's been, Here's to hoping it'll stick around a bit longer!

-m.

2. mark_hamrick

mark_hamrick New Member

So how far did you go on one blinking?? You must ahve really pushed it to put in 11.3 gallons, rflagg! I think I got a bit over 10 once last summer, but usually it is in the 9-9.5 range. I chicken out soon after the last bar blinks at me...

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    did you do your fillup on or after the 15th?

you must be on summer gas... i will be filling up with hopefully my first tank of the year today!!

4. rflagg

rflagg Member

The 56 mpg tank was filled up on the 4th of this month(pretty sure it was summer gas) - I got in 11.5 gallons at that time, so I knew I had at least that much to go on.

Last bar didn't start blinking until somewhere around 556 miles - I went 63.6 miles past the last bar blinking - usually my last bar starts blinking at 10 gallons if I'm able to fill to about 11-11.5 gallons.

-m.