1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

7 months later...

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by thedarave, Jan 26, 2014.

1. thedarave

thedarave Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    ... I have returned. The Prius C was in storage for the entire time that I was out of the country on business. Everything seems to be working fine with it. I had my wife start it up and run it for about 35 miles twice a month just to maintain the batteries. This seems to have worked ok. Other than the dust build-up and the dire need for a car wash, I don't see any ill-effects from the lack of utilization.

Odometer at departure: 3467
    Odometer at return: 3993

Its a fairly new vehicle, so I'm not surprised. I will probably have to perform long duration storage at least a few more times over the course of the next several years, so this was a decent test. Unfortunately, my wife didn't understand how to use the tablet to record the vehicle stats, otherwise I'd post those from each run as well to show the state of charge at the start/stop of each of the short runs.

So... What'd I miss while I was gone? I see that the panel displays to event mapping evolved some while I was out.

2. hieronymous

hieronymous Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome back! Thought you'd gone awol abruptly....

A tidbit for your tablet:

Trip_Economy_L/100K,Odo_trip,,100*(VAL{Fuel used (trip)}/VAL{Trip Distance})*0.9,0,25,L/100Km,
    (The multiplier is because "Fuel used (trip)" is approx. 10% high)

This is approximate at the beginning of warm-up, but almost entirely accurate thereafter. It needs to be running all the time to remain correct - if I switch to a different gauge set (phone screen) it doesn't continuously calculate unless the gauge is on every screen.