1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A 2012 15" Rims and 2007 Leather Seats Set for my 04?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by thegoldenhand, Sep 3, 2014.

1. thegoldenhand

thegoldenhand Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hi! I wanted to survey the group before I bite on a couple of deals I found locally for my 2004 Prius. One is a 2012 black rims set (the original 15") for $250. The other is a leather seat set from a 2007 Prius for $300.

I just want to make sure both are directly compatible with my 04 Prius with no modifications necessary. One concern I have on the rims set is the TPMS. My current tires were bought at Costco so I probably have to bring it to them so they can mount the new rims and fill up the tires with nitro.

On the leather seats set my only concern is the side air bags. I am hoping its just a matter of unhooking the current electronics for the SAB on my current cloth seats then mounting the new leather seats and connecting the electronics.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. wa-chiss

wa-chiss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The wheels, as long as they aren't from a Prius V, YES!!! They go for $350+ EACH!!!! At the dealer. And that was my employee pricing. Even if you don't like them, you can sell for a good profit. They fit perfect. I have a set of 2010 Prius wheels on my 2005. Same wheels but silver instead of the newer black. Just leave the caps off, please.

I don't think the seats are the same.

3. wa-chiss

wa-chiss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Here's a picture

Attached Files:

4. thegoldenhand

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    very nice! thanks for your reply. hopefully my next post on this thread, I already have them on the prius hehe.

5. wa-chiss

wa-chiss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I hope so too. I wanted the black ones but couldn't pass these up. They were a tit for tat kind of thing. He wanted the older wheels and I wanted the newer ones. Direct swap.

6. jose.reyes.0579

jose.reyes.0579 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Where did you find the leather? I have leather and want dark cloth or dark leather

iPhone

7. thegoldenhand

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Just from a salvager who posted it in craigslist. It's tan leather though. Oh I got the black rims on. Looks really nice! I got a set of black lug nuts from a local seller and then spray painted the caps so it's all black. Let me see how to post a picture so you guys can see it.

8. thegoldenhand

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
  9. wa-chiss

wa-chiss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks good. I found that the chrome center caps from the original wheels fit these perfectly. I have a new set on order.

10. thegoldenhand

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    yup that's what I ended up re-using. I just spray painted them with high gloss black to match the glossy finish of the rims.

11. wa-chiss

wa-chiss Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  12. thegoldenhand

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    now thinking seriously about the leather seat set hehe. the seller has marked it down to $240 for the whole set.