1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A few mods last night

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gforeman, Jun 9, 2007.

1. gforeman

gforeman New Member

I added the side moldings, removed the wheel trim, and put the PC Decals on. I also did the Wheel Skins leather. This is the best improvement I've made. It feels so nice. I like that it made the wheel slightly thicker also. The Wheelskins install took about 2 hours with my wife assisting me to keel the string untangled. It paid off though.

I'm still waiting on the trunk area liner, and the bumper protector. If you click the photos you will get the full size view.

Click here for All my Prius Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

that steering wheel loooks nice!!!!! and i like the side mouldings! hubby prefers the smooth look so we won't be getting them! i'm still undecided about the prius stickers... i decide yes.... then no... then yes... then no! lol! (i'd get the grey on my maggie, if i did get them!)

3. gforeman

gforeman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desertbriez @ Jun 9 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]458929[/snapback]</div>
    I figured what the heck. The decals were cheap enough, and I haven't seen them on any cars in town. If they start looking worn, I'll just remove them!

There is a company on eBay selling graphics kits for the Prius. Look pretty sharp, but won't work with the side molding. He will do any color you want.

Prius Graphics

4. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Lookin' good, Gary!

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I love the steering wheel. It's almost the colour-combination I wanted! (I say almost cause I'm not sure if that's too light or the one I want is a bit darker).

I'm not sure if you noticed but in the first picture, the front of your Accord looks like a shadow added to the photo. When I first saw it, I thought it was an effect until I realised there was another car behind your Prius!

6. gforeman

gforeman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Jun 11 2007, 04:26 PM) [snapback]459702[/snapback]</div>
    That is listed as Sand I think. Matches the interior very well. I will say now, the leather steering wheel is the one mod you will appreciate the most, because you touch it the entire time you are in the car!