1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A Good First Day

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Prudence, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Prudence

Prudence New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    We picked up our Prius today after two weeks of checking out our area dealers. The best one is a dealership 3.5 miles from our house. It's nice to finally have one close for service.
    We took turns driving today, just doing our routine weekend chores and the Prius is great.
    I can glide coming home, no arrows, is that correct? There's two ways to get out of town from our house. I usually switch between the two out of boredom. I realizes there is an advantage to picking which way to go now. If I choose correctly, I am coming and going downhill. We also quickly discovered we had to be careful with pedestrians not paying attention when we are in stealth mode coming home. Yikes!
    I quit reading the manual about an hour ago and I think the headache that came from that is leaving. :D
    I have to admit I was scared when we first took off this morning with the Prius; no key, a push start, no engine sound at a stop light. It just felt so different at first, but now at the end of the day, it seems pretty natural.
    I'm really glad I googled and found PriusChat, what a help this has been, from getting a decent price to understanding how things work with the Prius. It's been a good first day. :)

2. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Dear Prudence,

Welcome aboard! Another Northeast Prius! Yaay!

Now, the important question: What color?

(Note to Admins: You know, that really should be in the profile info to the left).

3. Prudence

Prudence New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sorry, I thought it showed over there too. Seaside Pearl won me over. :)

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat, Prudence. Congratulations on your new car!