1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A never expected suprise

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by greybeard, Aug 7, 2004.

1. greybeard

greybeard New Member

I got the call from a dealer (James Auto Center in Moses Lake, WA)who I had called 2 months ago and didn't even have to put down a deposit. My expectations were really low, seeing as everyone is talking about a year wait and the original place I put down a deposit told me it would be about 8 months. The same day of the call, I drove from near Portland, Or to Moses Lake, Wa (about 300 miles) over a mountainous area called White Pass and came back the same way. I couldn't believe I averaged 47.5 mpg on my way back under those conditions. If only I can figure out the nav system, I'll truly be a happy camper. All I can say is that this is one phenomenal piece of machinery. The only complaint I have so far is that I don't understand why Toyota didn't put side molding on the doors to prevent dings from uncaring people.

FYI, I bought my Silver #9 from James Auto Center in Moses Lake, Wa from Victor Alvarado, 800-398-4705. I must say, it was the best auto buying experience I have EVER had. From Victor to Anna, the business Manager, to other salespeople who just said "Hi", I was impressed and that's unusual this day and age.

If anyone is forming a Prius group in the Portland, OR area, please let me know.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    cool!! glad to hear you are happy with your car!!!

we are forming a club in the ah...the hmmm...the greater portland area...sort of... ok... the MUCH greater than portland area i guess you could say.