1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A new member! A futur owner of a Prius 2010

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by jfveilleux, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jfveilleux

jfveilleux Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi!
    I live in Bromont in Quebec! I will buy in few weeks a Toyota Prius 2010. Yesterday, i drove a Prius 2010! It was very good.

Presently, i have a ford focus zx4 GFX 2006.

It will be a very big change! Focus to a Prius..!!!
    I like in the Prius is how the car change to the electric motor to gas motor. It's amazing! I like all the technology in the Prius. It's also very quiet and the finition is VERY GOOD. I compare the prius to my Ford focus... It's COMPLETLY A DIFFERENT CAR in the good sense of the term.

Sorry for my english. I don't write really often in english! I try to do my best!

I will make some post and i like to read from you!

If somebody have bought in Quebec, please tell me where did you buy!
    Thanks!!

2. SyCo

SyCo Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Bienvenue sur PriusChat :welcome:

LOL :D don't take it bad... but a Focus is waaaaaaayyy below the Prius in term of quality, technology, confort and fuel efficiency (and in fact in everything else ;)).

But then again, if you're here, you've made the right decision.

I currently own a 2005 (bought new in 2007... YES they are selling so few Prius here that they had a 2005 sitting on the lot for two years :eek: ). That being said ... I absolutely LOVE it. It's now a bit customized with tinted windows, red tail light, 17" wheels and tires, lowered B&G springs and a few other mods.

You're right, the technology is absolutely AMAZING. So much space, so much passing power, so much fun ... with so little fuel consumed and so little CO2 emitted. For me it's the perfect everyday familly car. Also great for trips.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me (même en français si c'est plus facile ;))

I did try a 2010 last week, overall a very good car but not enough for me to upgrade my Gen2. I did not try the higher end model with 17"...only the base with 15" and it was a bit too smooth for me. I suppose the 17" adds a lot in my driving pleasure as my 05 is running 17" and lowered and it's great.

Please post a couple pics when you get yours

In the mean time, here a pic of mine to show you what it looks like

Attached Files:

3. jfveilleux

jfveilleux Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi!

Yeah it's not the same thing..... The prius seem to be better quality, fit and finish, a lot of technology and also fuel effiency.

LOL :D don't take it bad... but a Focus is waaaaaaayyy below the Prius in term of quality, technology, confort and fuel efficiency (and in fact in everything else ;)).

But then again, if you're here, you've made the right decision.

I currently own a 2005 (bought new in 2007... YES they are selling so few Prius here that they had a 2005 sitting on the lot for two years :eek: ). That being said ... I absolutely LOVE it. It's now a bit customized with tinted windows, red tail light, 17" wheels and tires, lowered B&G springs and a few other mods.

You're right, the technology is absolutely AMAZING. So much space, so much passing power, so much fun ... with so little fuel consumed and so little CO2 emitted. For me it's the perfect everyday familly car. Also great for trips.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me (même en français si c'est plus facile ;))

I did try a 2010 last week, overall a very good car but not enough for me to upgrade my Gen2. I did not try the higher end model with 17"...only the base with 15" and it was a bit too smooth for me. I suppose the 17" adds a lot in my driving pleasure as my 05 is running 17" and lowered and it's great.

Please post a couple pics when you get yours

In the mean time, here a pic of mine to show you what it looks like[/quote]

Great car!!! Yeah, i will post pic when i will have mine. I'm in the process to decide what option i want.!!

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it!