1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A New Online Platform to Rate Your Car and Dealer

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by ThiloCarr8, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ThiloCarr8

ThiloCarr8 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello fellow car enthusiasts, I have been passionate about cars my entire life and have made it my career. I have been working in Racing first of all and have since been 15 years in Automotive retail. My father has never been into cars and has never understood my passion but as I was developing my new project, he was the stereotype which I have taken to build the platform. My father not being passionate about car how would he go about making his decision in purchasing a car? What information is at his disposal? He can pickup the latest car press, either online, printed or on TV but how objective are these supports? The other means would be manufacturer websites and retail outlets but arguably could be even less objective. He can spend time looking through forums of course but would not necessarily find what he is looking for. I had then the idea of creating a platform to rate the ownership experiences of cars. Not to replace current supports but to add a global tool that could let car owners tell their story about how their car is to own: How reliable is it? is your dealer friendly? What do you like? What don’t you like? This information would be hugely helpful to the entire car community and so I set off to build the website Carr8. It was years in the making and I would be very grateful if you decide to rate your car experience on the site and your dealer if you like as well. There is no cost involved.

The site has just launched, and I would appreciate if you let me know if you think the site is easy to use, useful and if not what you would like to see on it.

Happy Motoring to all.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    next time i buy a car, i'll try it out. all the best!(y)

3. Skibob

Skibob Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Do you have one for Swiss watches? What are the best bargains?

4. ThiloCarr8

ThiloCarr8 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you very much that will be much appreciated.

bisco likes this.
  5. ThiloCarr8

ThiloCarr8 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    That hasn't been done to my knowledge but might be a good idea for another time. All the best.

bisco likes this.
  6. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    when i search dealers, it only turns up sri lanka, australia, turkey?