1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A Prius @ Roberts Toyota in Columbia, TN

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by marynell, Jul 20, 2008.

1. marynell

marynell New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We just saw a gray Prius on the lot at Roberts Toyota in Columbia TN- it has been there at least a week. We didn't stop and check it out but we've been noticing it each time we pass by. So if anyone is in the area and wants to check it out, Columbia is just about 25 mi. south of Nashville, TN. I'm sure you can call the dealer.

Since they have it sitting right out front, I doubt it is already sold/spoken for. We were on their waiting list when we got ours from another dealer about 10 days ago, and they have called us twice since then, so it may be available, and my guess is it is brand new.

Just wanted to let anyone looking for one know...:grouphug:

2. bigrichard

bigrichard New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Thanks, I just checked with them, $3500 over MSRP. I don't want it that bad myself.

Richard

3. tennfan

tennfan New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Did they mention what package it was? Not sure I want it that bad myself, either, but just curious. :)

4. bigrichard

bigrichard New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    They didn't mention. They are showing 2 on their website and the MSRP but I don't remember seeing the package.

5. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    No wonder it is still sitting there. I believe in free market, but not in being too greedy.

6. bslater

bslater New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hello, I'm a new Prius user living in Lewisburg. I saw this thread and had to reply. I actually bought my Prius from Roberts Toyota and bought it for under MSRP. I was surprised to see that there were waiting lists for Prius users, but then again I guess a lot has happened in the market since July. Anyway, I hope this helps all of you that are still on waiting lists. When I bought mine they still had four left. Good luck. I'm loving my Prius.

7. mingoglia

mingoglia Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'd imagine a lot has changed in the 4 months. The economy has gone south and the price of gas is about half of what it was 4 months ago. The price of gas is what drove up the price of the Prius...I'd imagine the waiting lists are all but gone now. In fact the local dealership where I bought mine last month sent me a personally signed letter from my salesman offering me $100 for referring business his way.

8. spitinuri

spitinuri Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I went through Joe Machen's Toyota in Columbia Missouri today. They had 10 used Prius on the lot 2006-2008. They were asking 21-24K.

9. Tweev

Tweev New Member

Mossy Toyota in San Diego has 83 sitting in their lot. No one is buying them. When they had 40 last February they offered it to me at $1000 under invoice. I'm sure you can get a crazy good deal there if you wish. Of course, the 2010 is coming out pretty soon...... :)