1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A reply for 'F***THEPRIUS'

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Sufferin' Prius Envy, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Dang you MODERATORS are fast . . . or I'm slow :mellow: . . . .
    I was right in the middle of replying to our F***THEPRIUS troll of September 11, 2006 and his
    f**k ALL OF YOU STUPID SMUG PRIUS OWNERS topic, and then one of you go removed his post. :(

I was about to give the churlish little tyke a schoolin'. :eek:
    -----------------
    -----------------

For starters F***THEPRIUS, did you pass the fourth grade yet?

It's not spelled . . .
    You are so very ignorantly wrong about the Prius nickel metal hydride batteries being bad for the environment.

Toyota has had a battery recycle program up and running before the Prius ever made it to the US market. In fact, there is a sticker on the NMH battery case with an 800 number and a reward of $200 for returning the battery to Toyota.

http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/environment/rec...tery/index.html

Nope, you aren't going to see any Prius NMH batteries just sitting in a roadside ditch killing the environment.

Still feeling like you know EVERYTHING??? :p

P.S. I did ask the moderators not to ban you. Oh well. I would have loved to hear your 'repsonse.' :lol:

2. Tadashi

Tadashi Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It was probably some person who was bored and wanted to see if (s)he could stir up some excitement. I doubt they really cared about anything they said. Hence, do not feed the trolls.

Anominity seems to make people forget their manners. Too bad people on the Internet cannot only have one unique ID that is shown in instances like that. But then there will be someone to take advantage of that I suppose.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah, they were quick. I didn't even see him/her...them?

4. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I spotted the troll when he (yeah, more likely HE than SHE in this case...sorry, guys!) was posting, and anxiously awaited the appearance of the post in my inbox, since I knew it wouldn't last long enough online for me to see it. Hey, there are those of us who have no life and those who devote theirs to trying to wreck everyone else's. I'm pretty content to be one of the former. He WAS pretty funny, though. I sure am glad I am not HIS mother. I have the original post in my trash, where it will stay for about 3 or 4 weeks. Anyone who wants a gander can email me. DEFINITELY someone with too much time on his hands.

5. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Sep 13 2006, 11:16 PM) [snapback]319353[/snapback]</div>
    Precisely the reason I suggested the MODS move it to FHOP and not just delete him and his post. [looks like a case of MODS being overly PC on PC.] His post was funny! :lol: But, if I ever caught him spitting on my Prius, the little punk would soon have a fat lip to deal with. :angry:

6. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sufferin' Prius Envy @ Sep 14 2006, 02:11 AM) [snapback]319361[/snapback]</div>
    Actually, we keep things intact for the most part opting to rarely delete things, especially when they can be used to prove a history of intolerable behavior. So consider it "hidden" from the general population.

However, I believe that if there is an individual who can keep their cool, communicate with fewer obscenities and would like to start a thread discussing the pros and cons of deisel vehicles versus hybrid vehicles, I think that would be a pretty good thread.