1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A thank you from a long time lurker

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BillHahn, Jun 29, 2006.

1. BillHahn

BillHahn New Member

Just wanted to say thank you to all the knowledgable people here who helped me:

(1) decide to buy a Prius; and
    (2) optimize its use.

I took delivery at the end of May, and am very happy with the car. Mileage has
    been between 53 mpg (highway) and 58 mpg(my commute) - thanks to this site I was practising
    my driving technique (e.g., coasting downhill) with my old car months before getting
    the Prius.

Thanks again :)

Bill Hahn

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When I see one of them, I'll pass it along. :lol:

Welcome to Priuschat and congratulations on your new Prius, Bill. You thought you learned stuff when you were lurking, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. The true learning curve begins when you can apply what you've learned and feel the feedback to your actions.

3. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congratulations on your new Prius! I've gleaned a ton of helpful information on here myself, but would never consider myself to be one of the more knowledgeable Priuschatters, like some who have been on here for years. I feel like I learn something new here every day. :)

4. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Congrqatulations are definitely in order - this car is so great! And the people here are great, too.