1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

A weird thought i had... like always

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kdailey356, Jan 9, 2007.

1. kdailey356

kdailey356 New Member

All i want to say, as sad as i am for my wallet during these rapid rises and decreases of gas prices( my land rover, not the prius)i am happy to say that this sure has hell had a effect on me and friends who have SUV's to either get rid of them and get new more economic cars realizing they didnt need an SUV, or bought secondary cars... I have the prius and 328XI as well as the rove "rovus". I really am happy though that people are conserving more and some are even switching to fuel efficient cars. I just wish that in office we had someone who gave two cents of the enviroment :/

so atleast in a good way, gas prices going up has created people conserving more or switching cars...

2. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CapeCodPrius @ Jan 9 2007, 03:42 PM) [snapback]373242[/snapback]</div>
    You know, I don't think there's anything wrong with something costing a lot; it makes us realize that it's scarce and valuable and shouldn't be wasted with reckless abandon.

I know that energy prices impact those with fewer means most of all, but clearly we're not adult enough to conserve on our own...what other choice is there?

Think of yourself as an emmisary...now YOU can help educate those folks in your office!
    [smile]