1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

about that....

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by justwatchme, Oct 26, 2004.

1. justwatchme

justwatchme New Member

hi my names daniel and this is my first time on this forum :wave: It seems like a pretty informative forum, but...... there are some layout issues that would make browsing this forum ALOT easier. It might be helpful for people browsing if the repeated topics were deleted (and save bandwidth). also it'd be nice there was a intro subsection where people could introduce themselves rather then posting in other sections of the forum :wink: and mabye someway to suggest improvements to the forum admins. not trying to be a downer or anything just some things i noticed from other forums i've used

2. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to Priuschat Daniel. Repeating topics let people know what's popular.. er.. what is being talked about the latest. If you are logged in and you reply to a topic ( like i'm doing now ) then when someone else post, i'll get an email saying someone has added to the "about that..." topic. If you want to, you can go through topics you like and "watch" them. Watching is the same feature i'm talking about. If you get tired of the topic, then unselect "watch". The site also just went under imporovements. Not many things were changed but some things were added for better "keeping track" sakes. The layout is different from other forms. Once you get used to it, it is very efficient.

Again, welcome to the group. :)

3. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Daniel, welcome from the soon to be the great white North. Suggested improvements I'm sure are always welcome by Danny. Give the site a few days to see how things jell and then I'm sure you will see what works here.
    Gary

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    about what?...

Is this a teaser tactic with the intent of getting people to read the thread?

5. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Welcome to PriusChat, justwatchme. I appreciate your input and will definitely give it some thought. The main reason we keep all topics "live" on the site is for research in the future.

I hope you enjoy PC!

Danny