1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

About to buy from Toyota of Sunnyvale, CA

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by adallas, Jan 5, 2005.

1. adallas

adallas New Member

I just found PriusChat--thanks for helping me prepare for judgement day when I actually get to sign papers and pay money.

As for Toyota of Sunnyvale--so far, so good. I liked the dealership initially, but I complained last month that I hadn't heard from them. That ended up in a phone call with Adam Simms, the manager. Based on his attitude, I'm looking forward to a smooth purchase, but I'll keep the forum here informed.

This will be our second Toyota--we have a Sienna, too. We bought it at Capitol Toyota and we spit every time we have to pass those jerks. We get the Sienna serviced at Stevens Creek Toyota, but I work closer to Sunnyvale and sales doesn't seem to be Stevens Creek's strong suit.

2. Robert Taylor

Robert Taylor New Member

I am to pick up my Prius in two days and I am going armed with the files from this site on pre delivery inspection.

Print them off, study them and put them in use is the recommendation here that I am following.