1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ABS, Brake System & Slip Indicator is on the Dash! Any Ideas what is wrong???

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by x3mblr, Jun 10, 2014.

1. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I have the Prius C which when I bought had 3 lights on the dash - ABS, Brake System light and Slip Indicator light ON. Any ideas what this may be?

Attached Files:

2. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I just got a OBD Scanner, and it shows the code C1464 - Front Speed Sensor RH Circuit. But the sensor looks good, no any damage or anything like that. Should I just replace the sensor? Or could be something else?

3. cdockrey

cdockrey New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I had the same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, however when I turned the car off and back on again the lights were gone and haven't come back. I took it to the dealership and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with the electrical or sensors.

4. x3mblr

x3mblr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Thats weird. I changed Right Speed sensor, And nothing changed. Then i cleared the codes and light went away. So i guess for some reason speed sensor went bad. They are cost like $200 each. Crazy expensive for little budget car like Prius C.

iPhone ?

5. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I had the anti slip indicator come on once during light breaking on the freeway. It went away after turning the car off and back on. I have not had an issue since this one time, and never reported it to the dealer.

ztanos likes this.
  6. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Lets revive this thread. I just had this happen to me! The three lights, (yellow !), Slip and ABS. I have to find my OBD and get the code. But I am still under warranty so hopefully it will be covered under warranty.

7. drdale55

drdale55 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just had this last Thursday ... pack rats chewed wiring. Picked up the car ($486) on Friday and Sat AM Slip and ABS lights on again. Appointment tomorrow morning. Hopefully something just came loose and it wasn't another rat attack!!

Sorry, wasn't paying attention and didn't realize I was in a "C" forum. Same error code (C1464) and lights and last time it was the right front sensor wires that had been chewed

#7 drdale55, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  8. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! that's a bummer. poison?