1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ABS Problem Help

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by zulikas, Mar 19, 2013.

1. zulikas

zulikas New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi. My toyota prius 2011. have Abs fault codes and not starting. can somebody help me.

Attached Files:

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    You mention a 2011 Prius, but post in a Prius c forum and list yourself as owning a 2012 Prius c. They did not make a Prius c in 2011 so I am unsure where this post belongs.

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Moved. To the OP, I'd suggest a trip to the dealer as you're likely still under warranty.

4. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That is quite a list of codes. I assume that picture was taken at the dealership? Are they not covering the fix?

5. zulikas

zulikas New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I'm a new guy in this forum. sorry. I have to Diagnostic Devices because this photo like a dealer. checked all cables pluses, minuses and can H, can L. All is well good. Then I push brake I can hear the sound which allows ABS block. The dealer say I have synchrnize my ABS ECU with eggine control module. But I do not know how to do it.