1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ABS problem

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by zulikas, Mar 18, 2013.

1. zulikas

zulikas New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi all Toyota fans. I have problem with my Prius 2011 year. The car have accident and not starting. It was a lot of problem with hybrid system, transmision, air bag, engine room. Now I bought new engine control computer, airbag and transmision control from Toyota dealer. now I want to start my Prius but he not starting. NO fault codes in hybrid system, engine control, tarnsmision. Only in anti-brake system. All wirring is good but are some fault
    1) C1203 ECM communication circuit malfunction
    2) C1231 Steering angle sensor circuit
    3) C1247 stroke sensor
    4) C1345 linear solenoid velve offset learning undone
    5) C1392 zero point calibration of stroke sensor undone.

And i want to now how to synchronize my engine control because in ECM information not write my car model ZVW---. I read some forum it's necessary to tether the engine computer.

Thanks. P.s sorry for spelling errors. :D

Read more: http://priuschat.com/threads/toyota-prius-abs-problem-and-not-starting.123598/#ixzz2NuBGeksb

2. B. Roberts

B. Roberts Hypah Milah! Ayuh.

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    zulikas, please post this in "Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting". Might get more results from some of the tech savi members!!

3. vernon birdman

vernon birdman Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    He must be talking about a lift back and not the C

4. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    He mentions 2011, that's not a C. That being said... the ABS codes are separate from the standard ECU codes. Most code readers will have separate categories for them to be cleared... that being said, however... having the battery disconnected for 5 mins should have cleared them as well, but it wouldn't hurt to get an actual code reader and clear them out.