1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ACC fuse for MFD, audio and clock

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by roperld, Apr 4, 2006.

1. roperld

roperld Junior Member

I did a stupid thing and blew the 7.5 amps fuse labeled ACC in the fuse box under the dash to the left of the steering wheel. It is about in the middle of the row nearest the driver. I only detected the MFD, audio and the clock that quit working. (Prius II)

Advance Auto in Blacksburg VA had only a mini fuse with long prongs which I was able to use until I can get to Shelor Toyota in Christiansburg to get the mini fuse with short plugs. The fuse box cover will not attach over the mini fuse with the long prongs.

Dave Roper

R-P likes this.
  2. roperld

roperld Junior Member

3. frenchie

frenchie Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(roperld @ Apr 5 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]235490[/snapback]</div>
    hello, I had exactly the same trouble (bad connection of canview :eek: ).
    To extract the fuse, there is a small tool in the fusebox in the front of the car.
    It is possible to use a fuse with long legs in the front fusebox, so I took a 7.5 fuse in the front box to put it for the MFD.