1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Acton (MA) Toyota

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by sullivka, May 5, 2004.

1. sullivka

sullivka New Member

Does anyone in this group have experience with Acton Toyota in Acton, MA?

I joined their waiting list 6 months ago today and I am yet to hear that a car has been allocated for me. I am waiting for a Seaside pkg 5, 7, or 9. I'd like to hear if anyone here has had a similar or a very different experience.

At this point, I feel like a chump for not joining other waiting lists.

Karen

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    One idea on a way to find out if they are perhaps taking others $$$ before yours is to call them and say you'll pay $5k over MSRP, and how fast you can get a Prius. If they say, "You can get the next one in!" then I'd hang up, get your deposit back, cuss them out, then join up as many waiting lists as possible, including searching around your region for other dealers.

But that's just my idea :)

3. eg239

eg239 New Member

Hi Karen,

I first test-drove the Prius at Acton Toyota and while I was very impressed with the car itself, the salesperson seemed to have no idea what he was talking about.

I personally am not ordering from them, but I know many people who have bought their cars there and been pleased with their experience. As for your particular situation, might I suggest calling Norm Wagner Toyota in Lunenburg. When I last spoke with them (only a week ago), they had a short waiting list of only a month or two.

Good luck!