1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Add me to the list of Prius owners!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Tamara, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Tamara

Tamara New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Well, we did it! Today we bought our first Prius. After thinking for a long time about colors, we decided on the Blizzard Pearl. Following the advice in several threads, I sent emails to the 9 closest dealers. We wanted a Three, but were not sure if we could afford one, so I asked in my emails for the best price on a Two and on a Three, and gave them our top 3 colors (white, green, blue). Most of the dealers replied by email or phone, and two had really good prices on twos. One, about two hours away, had a very nice price on a blue three. Our local dealer emailed back with nothing special. I emailed him back and told him the deal that I had elsewhere on the blue three and said that I'd really rather buy from him, because he is local, and asked if he could come back with a competitive offer. He beat the other price by $600, and the car he offered was white, our first color, instead of blue. We went in, test drove the car, looked it over, etc. and bought it. There was no haggling at the end, just a lot of waiting as we filled out forms, etc. We are very happy! Now if we can just figure out how everything works!

Thanks to everyone on this list for all your help (whether or not you knew you were helping).

Aleckin and OceanEyes like this.
  2. OceanEyes

OceanEyes Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Enjoy your new baby! Part of the fun is figuring out how everything works - as a newbie myself I am still on the learning curve but loving the ride!

3. Rocky77

Rocky77 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Congrats! Love my Blizzard Pearl Prius and you will love yours too!

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    all the best!

5. Hila

Hila Blizzard Brigade #193

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Blizzard Pearl is definitely the superior color! :) Congrats on your purchase!

iPad ? HD

6. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. Be sure to enlist in the Blizzard Brigade.