1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Added Pictures of my Hitch to my Album

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Brian, Aug 14, 2004.

1. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I added some Pictures I took to my album. Some are just the hitch, some are with a bike carrier. Just go to My Album

2. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I don't see a "My Album" button, though there is a link in the Profile. Do they make a Segway carrier for the eCoastal hitch :)

3. Brian

Brian Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I don't know what happened to that link, it was there before the site-redo months ago. But I did fix the link in my original post. Yes, Segway LLC does make a hitch for the Segway HT for a 2" hitch. I went to a Segway meet the same day our Orange County Prius meet was held on, so i droped in on them then went to my Segway meet. Although the Segway Hauler won't be available till the end of August, they did have a prototype. I was able to take a picture with my segway on it. It is someone elses car, but you can see me car in the background. 8) It was with my phone, so it isn't the best. :roll:

Hope that works!
    -Brian

4. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Very cool. You have the best commuter setup ever! Versatile green, efficient car to get "there" and techy scooter to get around downtown.