1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Adding CC to a 2009 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by dumbmonk, Mar 15, 2013.

1. dumbmonk

dumbmonk New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey all.

Sorry to ask this, I've seen lots of posts about this but they all have varying information so I thought I'd ask my own question to prevent confusion.

I've got a 2009 Prius that I've started driving alot more frequently, and it doesn't have cruise control. From what I've read all GenII prius models are capable of having cruise control added. Is that correct? My dealers service center said they couldn't but many posts suggest it's possible.

In addition, most of the posts of people who were able to add CC to their vehicles were commenting from outside the US, and (as I live in the US) I wanted to make sure that there isn't some weird US Prius limitation.

Lastly if anyone has any links to CC kits for the prius/instructions, I'd very much appreciate it. Sorry if I'm missing any vital info...first time posting.

2. TampaPrius.com

TampaPrius.com Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A