1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Adjusting Bluetooth mic level in 2024 Prius XLE

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Audio, Electronics and Infotainment' started by LBHough, Mar 11, 2024.

1. LBHough

LBHough New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Just got the new car and its great, except my wife and I both have to SCREAM at Apple Maps to tell it a destination for car play. I have talked successfully on the wireless Bluetooth through my iphone. I cannot find ANYTHING in the manuals or online. I did learn that the BT mic goes through the DCM, but can I turn up the volume ? Please note that if I scream the destination it works (so its not disconnected). I don't have the JBL audio if it makes any difference. Thanks for any help. LBH

2. aforkosh

aforkosh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    The easiest way to work with directions in Apple CarPlay is to pick up the iPhone and set it up in Apple Maps. CarPlay will then use what has been set. This also allows you to set up more complex routes by adding intermediate points if necessary.

3. HacksawMark

HacksawMark Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    What phone do you have? With my 12 Pro Max, it works fine. No screaming required.