1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Advice for New Prius Owners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kingofgix, Jul 22, 2004.

1. kingofgix

kingofgix New Member

:idea:
    I should be getting my new package #7 in the next couple of weeks. I thought it might be useful for me and lot of other new Prius owners to get a thread going where existing Prius owners post their top recommendations, suggestions and advice for the new owners.

There is a lot of great information on this and other sites, but it would be nice to get a compilation of peoples best ideas and recommendations, based on their experiences.

Thanks!

2. canuckican

canuckican New Member

I too am hoping to pick up my new Prius in a mere matter of weeks and would find the suggested thread very interesting reading.

I have already found some invaluable information on this page about the Prius Pick-up Checklist and the Predelivery service check sheet (links were provided to nice PDF versions). These checklists are a must to take with you, or at least be familiar with, when you go to pick up your new Prius. Sorry I can't provide the actual links, but a search will turn them up easily. I definitely recommend you start with that info.

3. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  4. bookrats

bookrats New Member