1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

After 1 plus years I stlll love the car

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by stanleyjohn, Nov 27, 2007.

1. stanleyjohn

stanleyjohn New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hello everyone :D I havent been around pc in a while and thought it would nice to drop back in and say hello.It has been around 1.5 yrs since i got my 2006 prius and im still loving it.My mileage has been around low 50s in the warmer months to upper 40s in the winter.I had two verrry close calls with deer!and would you beleave that i clipped both of them on the same spot (front drivers side bumper)in a 6 mt period!Thank god both times i slowed down enough and they just grazed the bumper leaving a verry small dent that cant really be seen unless your looked good for it.Next week i put the prius into winder mode with the snowtires and a frontend bra.The bra really helps in the winter!So far i have no paint chips at all on my front end and my brother who also has a 2006 prius has plenty of them.The bra comes off later in the spring when the roads get cleaned up.Take care!and its nice to be back. Stan

2. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Ahhh Sonny . . .

. . . at a year and a half, you are still basically newlyweds.
    The longer you are with your love one, the deeper and more mature your love will become. ;)

3. lefat1

lefat1 Fat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    never mind the car, were the deer ok?

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A