1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

After 3 days of ownership

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jmpenn, May 29, 2006.

1. jmpenn

jmpenn New Member

I'm still a bit miffed at the dealer for screwing me on my trade in. I'm getting over it.

The car doesn't have the little hybrid badge on the front fenders. It has the word "HYBRID" spelled out I'd say about three times longer than the badge. *sigh* I'd rather have the badge. No dealer sticker though. The dealer puts on plate frames. Those will be replaced when I decide what I want there instead.

So far mods done are: Side mouldings, rear bumper protector, mud guards, and turned off the reverse beep.

Had fun yesterday at my sisters house. She had a barbecue and invited a few people over. One of them has a few foster kids between two and five years old. My conversation with one of the five year olds:
    Kid: "Is this your car?"
    Me: "Yes it is."
    Kid: "Does it talk?"
    Me: (with smile on my face) "Actually it does."
    Kid: (eyes get wider) "Can I hear it?"
    Me: "Sure." I get in the car and hit the power button and then the voice rec. button on the steering wheel.
    Kid: (stands there for a few seconds.) "Does it talk on the outside?"

*sigh* Kids. They always want more.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Yeah, the fun things you can do with your Prius. Glad to hear that you are still enjoying it 3 days into ownership.

After 674 days of ownership, I'm waiting for this long weekend to be over so I can drive him to work tomorrow. There's nothing more valuable than our together time. :)