1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

AFTER-HACK

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by barbaram, Aug 29, 2006.

1. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    HI Danny or other administrator! I can understand if you are still trying to repair the damage from the hackers! what a bummer!

can we get some instructions about reposting our gallery? The info is ther but the pics are not and I'm not sure how to relaod things. Should the old ones be deleted?

a sticky with instructions would be helpful.

here is an error message I got tonight while trying to make a new album:

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/1155887195/gallery_11984_100_93446.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 1112 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)
    IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpyyEdo9' to './uploads/1155887195/gallery_11984_100_93446.jpg' (Line: 1112 of /modules/gallery/lib/gallery_library.php)

THANK YOU!

2. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    boyhowdy, those error messages reveal that IPB is doing some pretty
    well-known-insecure things in the background. Dropping uploads
    into /tmp? c'mon. Whether or not the knock-over actually involved
    shell-level access to the machine, I would at least drop the entire
    priuschat system into a chrooted environment if possible.
    _H*

3. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm still in the dark-
    I have names to my photois but the images are missing.... so what to do? start over?

4. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    OK I finally got through all my pictures and posted them off site and when I mean off site I mean on my own server where there are hourly, daily, and weekly backups. :D I have gobbs of bandwidth and I need to start using it. :D All my posts that had pictures should now have pictures. :D I did delete some that were not really relivant or not needed anymore. I'm sure I got everything but if not I will try to find the picture and repost it. :D

Now iff Danny can just get thta spllchk workng again becaus i NEEEDSS iTS! :(