1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Aftermarket Clazzio Leather seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by bimmrr, Feb 23, 2011.

1. bimmrr

bimmrr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello all,
    New to the forum as just picked up my 2011 Prius II last Saturday.
    Very nice but not fond of the stock Toyota fabric. Looking into putting on the Clazzio leather seat covers. Read some of the other posts and they look nice and seems like most are pleased with them. My question is once you get them installed properly, do you have to go back and refit, tighten up, align seams, etc every so often or do they stay in place and look fitted ? Don't want to spend $400+ on something that slips over the existing fabric and ends up looking like the slip on covers you see on sofas - messy and not fitted well.:rolleyes:
    Thanks,
    Mike

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  3. andino

andino Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Mine look factory other than the rear armrest area. Been trying to figure out a way to fix that though. Overall, everything thinks it factory and they haven't needed any refitting. They're pretty form fitting. I had a set in my previous car as well.

4. pictone

pictone Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just spend 4+ grueling hours installing my Clazzios. They look great, however, I too have a problem with the rear armrest. No matter how many times I twisted and maneuvered the cover during installation, the part of the seat back where the armrest folds into is not quite form fitting. Therefore, when I fold up the armrest, it does not go in quite all the way to where it is flush with the seat backs.

5. samsprius1

samsprius1 HEV Fanatic

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Did a lot of research on these for my other car 2010 Toyota Yaris waiting on a custom order 6 to 8 wks BLK/Gray/ DKGray stitch
    Custom order color same price! Next to factory I think there the way to go!Don't hear a lot of complaints!Lots of Pics Here:
    http://www.car-leather.com/car-leather-kits.php

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...cations/73266-clazzio-leather-seat-cover.html

6. dopey423

dopey423 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    i just got mine a couple weeks ago from trdsparks.com and i think they are still having their sale which was <$400 w/shipping.. might wanna email them and see if they are still honoring that price

7. cossie1600

cossie1600 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    After a year of hard use on mine, my driver seat bottom is wearing out thanks to my dog. I am debating between buying the one piece for $60 or get a new set as backup for $400. Anyone need another piece and want to split some parts?