1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Al Gore on CNN

Discussion in 'Environmental Discussion' started by malorn, Dec 9, 2009.

1. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    amFIX - - CNN.com Blogs

Watch this and tell me Al Gore is not just full of it? Emails from more than 10 years ago, nothing substantial? What about the fraudulent science? the control of peer review, the attacks on 'enemies'?

Polar ice caps are melting? Record storms, record floods, record fires, refugees all caused by global warming. So before the first smokestack was erected these things did not happen.

Al Gore says green jobs can't be outsourced? Someone tell me why?

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Any job can be outsourced, period.

I used to think that highly skilled engineers couldn't be outsourced, boy was I wrong. Like the US, Canada has given away all its technology to foreign countries, and then shipped the jobs overseas as well

The reason why I went back to defense and government consulting is that most have requirements for verified citizenship.

As far as "green" jobs, the hypocrisy is amazing. You'd think the guy who invented the Internet would be willing to answer questions during his highly-paid speaking engagements

3. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  4. TimBikes

TimBikes New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The difference is he portrays himself as a scientific expert on global warming. But granted, he must be pretty smart since he invented the internet! ;)