1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

all from Gusgol

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by gusgol, Feb 18, 2008.

1. gusgol

gusgol Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello. Just introducing myself. Gusgol, from Maryland. I've just got a Touring '08, classic silver, 3 days ago. My grown up children convinced me to "go green" filling me with guilt about the pollution I would leave to my (yet-to-be-conceived) grand-children. I am already searching for some "mods", including the DICE for the I-Pod. Any suggestions?

2. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Welcome to PriusChat. I don't have any suggested mods. I like my Prius so much that I haven't found anything to add. I do carry a small 12V tire compressor for keeping the tires topped off, and an LCD cleaning kit for the MFD, but that's about it. It's a great car.

Tom

3. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    If you are "going green" the most useful item is a ScanGuage to proved extra feedback on what the engine is doing - tachometer, ignition advance, coolant temp, etc. You can do some reading here and on CleanMPG.com to learn which parameters you may find helpful.

4. lumpy95

lumpy95 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Welcome, I like the color choice. :D
    The only mods I've done is to kill the reverse beep which drove me crazy and got all weather mats at Walmart. Sooo Farrr :eek:

5. tripp

tripp Which it's a 'ybrid, ain't it?

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    gusgol,

Thought that you were a spam bot with the :) in your topic. But since you edited your post for typos I'll assume you're not. :D Reverse beep disabled is very nice. That's something that you should definitely do. Other than that it all depends on your mood and sense of adventure. Welcome to PC!

6. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome gusgol. It is never too late to 'Go Green'. :)

Just like some members, I have not done any mods on my Prius. I am really enjoying the high mpg this car is giving me. Regards.