1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

allocation info for MI, OH, KY, TN (Cincinnati?) region?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gwilliams, Jun 2, 2004.

1. gwilliams

gwilliams New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    PriusChatters:

I was wondering if anyone might have June (and beyond) allocation information for the MI, OH, KY, and TN region (I've seen it referred to as the Cincinnati region, but I don't know if that is its formal nomenclature).

If you have any info, URLs, etc., that would lead to such information, it would be greatly appreciated. Follow up with my local dealer in Columbus, OH, indicates little forward progress since March. I'm wondering if it is time to "let the fingers do the walking" through the WV dealers. :)

Thanks in advance
    Glenn

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i doubt if even Toyota knows whats going on from month
    to month

3. m4prius

m4prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    If dealers are getting allocation numbers for Southern Cal....why not for the midwest???

Mike

4. m4prius

m4prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Toyota boosts production of Prius petrol-electric car
    June 3, 2004

By Kae Inoue

Tokyo - Toyota Motor, the world's largest car maker by market value, boosted production of the Prius petrol-electric car by a third in April as surging oil prices spurred demand for fuel-efficient vehicles.

Production of the hybrid car was raised to 10 000 units a month from 7 500, a spokesperson said in Tokyo.

The Prius plant in central Japan's Aichi prefecture could produce 130 000 cars a year with overtime, 44 percent more than its earlier production target, the spokesperson said.

The $25 000 (R160 000) price tag on a Prius, more than 10 percent higher than a comparable car running on petrol, is attracting US consumers after regular-grade petrol prices rose 39 percent on average this year to $2.051 a gallon.

General Motors and Ford Motor will start selling their first hybrid models this year, seven years after Toyota introduced the Prius.

"Toyota is clearly the leader of the pack," said Atsushi Osa of Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management in Tokyo.