1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Alsip, IL

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by SyZyGy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Is there a person in Alsip, IL that has a Prius. I drive there every day on the weekend to go to my dad's plant, but I've never seen a Prius in that town.

2. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Do you think 3/4 mile north of Alsip would do? You might see my Salsa Red '05 driving around "Food For Less" or "Dairy Queen" on Pulaski on the weekends.

Wayne

3. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Ever been to the Eggman?

4. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    No, always too crowded to bring the family in and find a seat fairly quickly. By the way, you missed a good Prius meet-up today at the Weber Grill that you suggested.

Wayne

5. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

Yea, I'm sad that I couldn't go. Btw, my dad's plant is right by JLM chemicals, Maddison Paper Company, and Vans Floral.

6. jimofdg

jimofdg New Member

Although my wife works in Alsip, that wouldn't help you on your weekend visits. She uses the Prius for the trip at least once a week because I don't put many miles on it myself.

Sounds like I missed a good one Sunday. I was having barbeque in St. Louis, where I saw the St. Louis Wind Symphony.

7. tiffanyjoy

tiffanyjoy New Member

my husband and i live in palos hills, but we go to blue island (through alsip) most sundays, maybe you'll see us in our tideland green.

8. SyZyGy

SyZyGy New Member

I usually see a driftwood parked at Walgreens across the street from Dunkin Donuts everytime I drive that certain route in Cal City, I think.