1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Alternate colors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Ravenlocks, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Ravenlocks

Ravenlocks New Member

Hello Everyone,

When I first test drove the Prius, I could've sworn in the model I test drove there were other color options for the MF Display besides Orange and Green. Anyone have other color options? Does it change with the Pkg options??

Kim :D

Seaside Pearl Pkg 3#

2. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The 2006 with the Type 1 display (mine has Nav) only has orange and green.

The older cars, and the 2006s with the Type 3 (old style) display, have four background color choices.

(You should add your car's year to your signature, and your approximate location in the Profile info. That info helps get better answers.)

3. Ravenlocks

Ravenlocks New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rick Auricchio @ Apr 15 2006, 03:21 PM) [snapback]240237[/snapback]</div>

My Prius is a 2006, with type 3 package but only has 2 color options?

4. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I wasn't aware that they took away some colors from the MFD theme for 2k6. Bummer! 4 colors is nice.. you can have a different color each season! :D

5. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ravenlocks @ Apr 15 2006, 12:28 PM) [snapback]240239[/snapback]</div>
    Interesting. I was writing that message from memory, not referring to the manual. I guess they pulled the background options for 2006 altogether.

6. Ravenlocks

Ravenlocks New Member

Yeah, the one I test drove was a 2005. I remember it having a beige display that I liked that the salesmen chose. I wondered if there was a way to program colors or something.

7. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

That is why a when a new poster had pics of their 2006's display (with questions), I was wondering why mine loooked different. I didn't realize Toyota changed the MFD.

Mine has, if memory serves, Gray, Beige, Blue, Orange and maybe Green??? I leave it on gray, since I have the gray interior. Though I may switch to orange for Halloween...