1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Alternative Fuel Fair May 7 in Lacy WA

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by hdrygas, Apr 2, 2005.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    On May 7th there will be an Annual Alternative Fuel Fair and home built electric car race. Lots of stuff biodiesel, propane powered cars etc as well as hybrids on display. There is a electric car race, the entries mainly high school and college teams that build the cars each year. I asked if PriusChat group might be welcome to show off our cars and answer questions. Given gas prices there might be more people looking for alternatives that usual. The organizers are very interested in having us. I have posted on the Washington group but I would like to also include people from Oregon Idaho and anywhere else who would like to come.
    We need to start a list as the organizers want to know how many parking spots we will need! Second shall we register as a group or individuals? Here is the web site:
    www.ci.lacey.wa.us/events/events_main_page.html 
    They also want to know if we want to help with the race?
    I would guess many are setting up May calendars by now. Let us start a discussion and reach a consensus. Thanks

2. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

Henry at this time it's on my calandar, I will be going down. Taking my Classic again. This time I'll gas it up here so I don't have to buy your E10 and take a hit. Last time I gased up and drove back and forth to work for 4 day's before going down to Portland and had to buy gas down in Vancouver Wa. Down to Lacy should get me home no problem on way less than 3/4 tank. I'll do a print out on my one year operating costs. I'll have my Mini Scanner with me again. Sorry your not going to make it.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Henry, to make it more obvious, you should make another fresh post and sticky it

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I can do that? How? I would like to see some Oregon folks come. I get the impression that there are a lot of Prius drivers in Portland.